How do I return an item?
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No problem! If for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase we'll provide a fast refund or exchange and never charge a restocking fee. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 90 days from receipt date, be in new condition and include original product packaging.
1. Contact us at 1-925-216-0960 within 30 days from the date your package arrives for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
2. Return all RMA items via ground shipping to the following address:
ATTN: RMA# (RMA number provided by customer service at 1-925-216-0960) Dirt Tech 4435 First St. Suite 362, Livermore CA 94551
Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container..
Refunds: Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
• Dirt Tech is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
• Before sending any item(s), you must call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
• Dirt Tech cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
• Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Dirt Tech does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
• Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
• Electrical, ignition, and discontinued items are not returnable. Videos and DVD's must be unopened and in original packaging.
All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.